Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Cucineria la Mattonaia


""""""Cucineria la Mattonaia
Via della Mattonaia, 19r
50121 Firenze
Tel. 055 3860564

Prezzo: 18 Euro
1 Pizza Margherita
1 Pizza Del Conte
Acqua Frizzante alla Spina


ANNIE: 7/10
I was put-off at the door when I realized my outfit wasn't smart enough for the ambience. Like I've said a billion times, if jeans aren't good enough, it ain't my type of pizzeria. They tried to hide us at an upstairs table where I was happy to see there were others of us in sweatshirts. My eyes were almost watering with the smell of fish (which a friend of mine says is pretty tasty here), and I didn't seem to mind it as much as I normally would. The Mediterranean diet must finally be managing to take its hold! Anyway, we got some fizzy water and I ordered the Del conte: mozzarella, gorgonzola, walnuts and eggplant. My only explanation here is that I knew Fabio wouldn't let us order dessert, so I got it on my main course instead! And it was good, despite some burnt spots and the fact that it was below the average circumference I'm used to. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to my "white pizza" loving friends, you know who you are (AKA Tanya).

FABIO: 6.5/10
Locale sull'elegante, quindi definibile bello o brutto a seconda dei gusti, propone una pizza che, in base allo stile del ristorante, si presenta molto bene, con una crosta rotondeggiante, stile alto e colori vivaci di pomodoro e mozzarella, almeno per la mia margherita. Quello che conta, però, è il sapore e qui devo dire che ne ho sentito poco; infatti, pur essendo discreta, sembrava che tutto fosse attenuato, mentre l'ideale è sentire un gusto deciso, ma soprattutto fresco, degli ingredienti. E' proprio vero che tutto ciò che luccica non è oro e che dal letame nascon...oh no, che schifo, scusate!

No comments: