Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ristorante Pizzeria Senzanome


Senzanome
Via Francesco Anton Doni, 43
50144 Firenze
Tel. 055 350696

Prezzo: 19 Euro
2 Pizza Margherita con Porcini
2 Coca-Cola in Lattina


ANNIE: 6.5/10
I liked this place from the get-go. Small and cozy with men-only groups gathered around intimate round tables, it called to mind the ideas I fancify of Italian mealtimes (ideas I'm afraid I've stolen from old Olive Garden commercials). A quick glimpse of the toppings behind the counter made me eager to order my favorite vegetariana pizza; a look at the menu changed my mind. Although the pizza prices were below average, the vegetariana asked 8 euro, while the margherita with porcini only 6. I convinced Fabio that we can rarely get a pizza with porcini for such a price, and he switched from his regular and we ordered the same. The service was quick and friendly. The pizza: very thin, but not crunchy, and the crust was of a medium thickness with no-burnt taste (thumbs up). The mozzarella was super gummy, and if it were my first time eating mozzarella I don't think I would become a fan. The mushrooms were especially yummy. They didn't taste like they had been frozen. So, I gathered that the produce (vegetables/mushrooms) may be fresh, but the other ingredients...not so much, as the tomato sauce was a bit orange-ish. I give this pizza a mid-range score.

FABIO: 5/10
Ristorante "Senzanome", un nome un destino...locale accogliente, servizio veloce, prezzi molto economici (non in assoluto ma rispetto alla media...) e poi arriva la pizza: la pasta è di quelle alte, per cui si parte da buoni propositi. ma gli ingredienti non sono di qualità, ne il pomodoro, che sa di quegli in scatola, ne la mozzarella, di un colore grigiastro e sapore gommoso. Una pizza anonima, anche se, visto il prezzo e certe altre pizzerie peggiori, può andare bene per una serata in cui si vuole non spendere tanto e non fare la fila.