Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Acasamia


""""""Acasamia
Piazza Ghiberti, 5/6r
50122 Firenze
Tel. 055 2638223

Prezzo: 18.50 Euro
1 Pizza Porcini, 1 Pizza A Gatto' (Bianca con Provola, Patate e Salsiccia)
1L Coca-Cola

ANNIE: 5/10
Having gotten off the plane from the USA only a few hours earlier and with an empty kitchen welcoming me home, I ordered a 'meat and potatoes' pizza thinking I would be able to quench my starvation with the best of both worlds. Bad idea. I sort of forgot that I don't really like provola, at least not in such gigantic quantities. And the salsiccia wasn't the large crumbles of pink meat that I was expecting, but diced-up pieces of tube sausage. Bleh. Completely disregarding the large areas of burnt crust and the fact that I left more than half the pizza on my plate, I would venture to say that if I had chosen a different pizza I might have given Acasamia a higher score. In addition, the liter bottle of Coca-Cola, which was the same price as two 330mL cans, was certainly a nice reminder of the free refills back home.

FABIO: 3/10
Più che una pizza è una cozzaglia di sapori strani che non si dovrebbero trovare in una pizza. Naturalmente il risultato non è buono, è al limite del nauseante, infatti non sono riuscito a finirla. Ogni boccone è una sorpresa, ci sono sfumature diverse, il pomodoro va dal salato al dolce, la mozzarella si veste di abiti strani (tranne quello di mozzarella); ma in questa imprevedibilità non ci vedo niente di romantico, in una pizza vorrei delle certezze!

No comments: