Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Il Pallaio


""""""Il Pallaio
Via Pier Fortunato Calvi, 2r/Via Damiano Chiesa, 3
50137 Firenze
Tel. 055 679304

Prezzo: 18 Euro
2 Pizza Margherita
2 Coca-Cola in Lattina


ANNIE: 6/10
If cheese is your thing, Pallaio's your place. I love cheese and often mistakingly overindulge, but at Pallaio I stopped early. I was just full. I had barely made a dent in my pizza before it felt like all the wads of gum I've ever swallowed had vengefully united in the pit of my stomach. The worst thing was that I didn't even enjoy the generosity; the abundance of gum (err, cheese) didn't have much flavor. I'm wondering if I'd ordered something besides the Margherita if my vote would be any different. Maybe all that extra cheese was compensating for the absence of toppings! With that doubt, and because I like the atmosphere, I'll definitely give Pallaio another go.

FABIO: 4/10
Per carità, ambiente carino, zona in cui si parcheggia bene, personale accogliente, prezzi buoni, ma la pizza non è un granché. Ho scelto doppia pasta, ma la pasta è l'unica cosa buona della pizza, la crosta si mangia bene. Il tutto però è rovinato dalla mozzarella, messa in modo troppo abbondante e di non alta qualità, che rende la pizza pesante. Le pizze più buone che ho mangiato, soprattutto a Napoli, che avevano veramente una mozzarella di alta qualità, la mettono in alcuni punti della pizza, non uno strato, forse per far risaltare anche il pomodoro. Strano, dovrebbe essere il contrario.

No comments: