Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Casamatta


""""""Casamatta
Via Aretina, 360
50136 Firenze
Tel. 055 6505186

Prezzo: 23 Euro
1 Pizza Margherita, 1 Pizza Boscaiolo (Senza Prosciutto Cotto)
2 Coca-Cola in Lattina

ANNIE: 5/10
My gut told me that the Margherita would be a mistake, and after seeing Fabio's, I was relieved I had listened to the voice of reason and Boscaiolo (Porcini, Olive, and Peperoncino). The other ingredients on my pizza had helped to avoid the creation of that swirl of cheese and tomato that I whole-stomachly detest. The porcini and olives were fine, but the pizza had an overall juvenile-type feel, like a pizza you make at home after school. The tomato sauce tasted raw, lacking any added flavors, and the salt in the crust was obvious and...amateur.

FABIO: 4/10
Per dirla in breve, solita pizzeria che punta tutto sul condimento e non sulla qualità dei singoli ingredienti. Questa cosa inizia a innervosirmi perchè ci vedo premeditazione, non semplicemente incapacità: fanno apposta una margherita insapore, bassa, con un sottile strato di mozzarella che non sa di niente, così sei portato a prendere le altre pizze molto più care. Addirittura la mia Margherita aveva meno mozzarella del Boscaiolo presa da Annie! Per me la pizza è un'altra cosa, non una semplice base per metterci sopra di tutto.

No comments: