Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Da Tito - I Setti Peccati


""""""I Setti Peccati
Via Taddeo Alderotti, 87r
50139 Firenze
Tel. 055 4360470

Prezzo: 23 Euro
1 Pizza Boscaiola
1 Pizza Porcini
2 Coca-Cola in Bottiglia di Vetro (25 cl)

ANNIE: 8.5/10
I Setti Peccati is the second branch within the Da Tito chain that we've reviewed, the first being Il Sesto Girone. I can't wait to go to I Peccati di Gola and to the newest location opening in Egypt! My experience here was equal to the one I had at Il Sesto Girone, I could have just copied and pasted the review: largest circumference of any single-eater pizza I've seen in Florence, best thin/crunchy crust ever (even if there were some burnt spots), soft and large porcini, big and salty hunks of sausage, whole olives...boscaiola pizzas are my favorite, but the ingredient combination in this version is soooo YUM!

FABIO: 5/10
Quando ero andato al Sesto Girone, che fa parte della stessa proprietà, avevo preso la Margherita a pasta alta e non mi era piaciuta, per cui questa volta ho ordinato quella tradizionale, che è molto sottile e grande. E' così sottile che la pasta è come se non avesse consistenza, anche perchè mi è sembrata mancante di un pò di sale. Gli ingredienti non sono male, ma il sapore complessivo è anonimo, sotto tono, impalpabile.

No comments: