Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Omarino


""""""Omarino
Via de' Tommasi, 9
50142 Firenze
Tel. 055 7323525

Prezzo: Groupon 14 Euro
1 Pizza Salsiccia, Stracchino & Patate
1 Pizza Porcini
2 Coca-Cola in Lattina

ANNIE: 5/10
I'm all for being young at heart (and at times, in mind), but if it requires ordering what the 8 year-old boy next to you is eating, maybe it's time to rethink my motto. For my pizza, I exchanged his hotdog for sausage and his mozzarella with stracchino, keeping the deluge (as opposed to a sprinkling) of french fries on top. The stracchino was good, the french fries were perfect, the sausage was brown instead of the usual pink (which for me was fine), and even though large portions of the thin and crunchy crust were burnt, the first half of my pizza had me grinning like in 1986 at Disneyland with large hunks of cotton candy in each hand. But that was the FIRST half. The following bite had me feeling like Chris Farley in the scene from Tommy Boy when David Spade says to Tommy, who is snarfing down fries while squirting ketchup directly into his mouth, "I can actually hear you getting fatter." Wanting to vomit afterward was just the old lady in me talking, but I'd say this is a great place to take those easy-to-please, non-too-picky kids.

FABIO: 5/10
Piccolo locale, ma accogliente nei colori, ha in sè il destino di non essere trovato casualmente, visto che è in una stradina non proprio di passaggio. E chi ha questo destino dovrebbe ingengnarsi a far si che la propria esitenza si trasmetta di bocca in bocca, di parola in parola. Sicuramente non può essere per la pizza, visto che non è buona ma neanche troppo male (potrebbe essere anche questo un segno distintivo): sottilissima, poco cotta e quindi gommosa, ingredienti non di qualità, si mangia tanto per mangiare. Forse possono distinguersi per una cosa: i coccoli con stracchino e crudo, visto che i coccoli che servono sono dolci! Tipo bomboloni, ma onestamente non mi sembra una grande genialata.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

o ma tutte le provate tranne la rosticceria napoletana di via dell'albero 6/r? e fidatevi una buona volta!!!