Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Divina Commedia


""""""Divina Commedia
Via dei Cimatori, 7r
50122 Firenze
Tel. 055 215369

Prezzo: Groupon 15 Euro
1 Pizza Vegetariana
1 Pizza Salsiccia & Stracchino
2 Coca-Cola in Lattina

ANNIE: 6.5/10
It's always hard for me to believe when I eat a decent pizza in the center of the center, but, it's happened once again! The crust was really good; it had that slightly sweet, fresh taste and wasn't crunchy or too doughy. I got the white (no tomato sauce) Salsiccia and Stracchino, but the pieces of salsiccia were so small that I got bored with the pizza's lack of flavor fairly quickly. Sausage often overwhelms a pizza, but this time I found myself wishing either for more salt or maybe a vegetable...but, it was still very edible. I'd go back!

FABIO: 6/10
Sembra il classico locale per turisti in cui viene servita una sfoglia con ingredienti scadenti sopra che di pizza ha solo il nome. In effetti la pizza è del tipo bassa, mentre gli ingredienti non mi sono sembrati male, anche se c'èra troppo pomodoro e poca mozzarella. Ho preso una vegetariana per cui le tante verdure sopra hanno coperto la vera qualità complessiva dei sapori base; la prossima volta metterò da parte i pregiudizi e prenderò la margherita.

No comments: