Tuesday, November 20, 2012

O'Scugnizzo


""""""O'Scugnizzo
Via dell'Orto, 25r
50124 Firenze
Tel. 055 2286471

Prezzo: 13 Euro
2 Pizza Margherita
2 Coca-Cola in Lattina



ANNIE: 8/10
I ordered my pizza without parmesan and I think they should have added a little salt as a replacement. That, and the assurance that the tomatoes came straight out of the jar, unprepared (and, therefore, lacking salt), are the only two faults I could see with this pizza - and one came at my own asking. The crust (in this case I'm referring to the cooked pizza dough making up the rim) was of medium thickness, while the rest was very thin...not typical for most of the pizzerias claiming to be neapolitan. The mozzarella was good, and there was a good amount of it. What's strange is that these somewhat mediocre pieces formed a rather pleasing whole, which is actually an impossible feat. But, I ate the entire pizza and walked away satisfied, not feeling like I'd overdone it - like usual, when I eat only half the pizza.

FABIO: 7.5/10
La pizza nel suo complesso è buona, anche se non ho capito il perchè; gli ingredienti presi singolarmente non mi hanno convinto: la pasta, alta ma non troppo, è troppo gommosa. Il pomodoro un pò dolciastro. La mozzarella poco saporita. Eppure l'ho proprio mangiata con gusto, il risultato finale è più che soddisfacente. E poi c'è quell'atmosfera artistica di mangiare con posate di plastica appoggiati su tavoli casuali in posture disordinate che rende il tutto più accogliente.

1 comment:

Julio said...

Me ne è venuta un'altra in mente, forse la conoscete già:
Hosteria Michelaccio
Via ponte di mezzo, 15/r

La pizza doc a me piace molto!


Continuate Cosi!!!